Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on American’s downward spiral. The availability of birth control pills in the 1960s paved the way for the sexual revolution, which in turn led to the legalization of abortion. And with the acceptance of homosexuality in the culture, same-sex marriage has been legalized. As the downward spiral continues, the legalization of medical marijuana has led to the legalization of recreational marijuana despite the physical maladies caused by smoking pot. Just because marijuana has become legal, doesn’t mean we should buy into it uncritically.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on believers praying to different members of the Trinity?
- Has Paul’s letter to the Laodiceans been discovered? Are there any extra-biblical writings of the apostles that have been found?
- Can you define regeneration and salvation?
- Can you clarify your earlier statements about not all epistles being inspired?
- How did your parents deal with your atheism?
- Does everyone have an inner knowledge of God?
- If a transsexual repents and comes to faith, what should they do if they’ve had surgery?
- What form of baptism is more biblical, infant baptism or believer’s baptism?