On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes back apologist Frank Turek for the first segment of the broadcast. He and Hank answer questions on the following topics:
- I heard that if Mitt Romney is elected he isn’t going to do anything to overturn Roe vs. Wade. I was also told that if I vote for Barack Obama I am committing a sin.
- You are talking about what Jesus would or wouldn’t do with regard to this election, but would Jesus bankrupt a company, hide his tax returns, or be untrustworthy like Mitt Romney has done?
- I believe 1 Samuel 8 shows us that we should not vote.
- Is the Mormon Church loyal to Israel because that is where the temple was?
- I heard you say on a previous broadcast that “deliverance” spiritual warfare is unbiblical. Why is that?
- What is your interpretation of 1 Peter 3:19?
- What does Scripture say about Christian involvement in war? Are all the wars that the present church supports, just?
- If we have the choice to accept or reject Christ here on earth, how do we know that we won’t reject Him or do evil in heaven?