Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- shares his thoughts on the difference between the Muslim view of Jesus and the Christian view of Jesus. And despite the blasphemy of Jesus by Muslims, he underscores why we should be concerned with witnessing to them. The reason is we desire all Muslims to come to a saving knowledge of the real Jesus. Instead of seeing them as a threat, Hank encourages listeners to view Muslims as a mission field on their own doorstep.
Questions and Answers:
- What do you think about the Emergent Church movement?
- Do you believe in the post-tribulation rapture?
- How do we answer those who claim the violence in the Old Testament is the same as the Qur’an? Are Muslims who do not follow the Qur’an’s commands to kill, lukewarm?
- What do you think of the ministry of Robert Jeffress?
- Will the Holy Spirit leave a believer like what happened to King Saul?
- Did God harden Pharaoh’s heart?
- My friend’s Muslim friend said that if their Imam told them to kill her family they would. Is it normal for Muslims to follow their leaders like this?
- Why is there such a soft sell of the Qur’an?