Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- How did the origin of different races come to be?
- What is your understanding of the redshift of starlight?
- Can measurements of the speed of light be affected in much the same way sound is altered by gravity, pressure, and so forth?
- What is the Christian view of cremation?
- Since you don’t believe in a secret coming of Christ; what about Him coming as “a thief in the night”?
- If sin and death entered the world through the fall of Adam and Eve; how do you reconcile the death of dinosaurs and other animals with this?
- God created Adam as a mature man. Can we not take that idea and apply it to the universe?
- The speed of light slows down and up speeds so how can you determine how far away a star really is? You are accepting scientific data, but not all scientists are in agreement. What is your measuring rod; the Bible or science?
- Which member of the Trinity should I be praying to?