Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Why do the gospels record the words of Jesus on the cross differently?
- Can you address the prosperity gospel? Should we give so that we will receive a financial blessing?
- What are your thoughts on the Left Behind series? Is it biblically correct in its portrayal of the rapture?
- In Revelation 20, it mentions “the first resurrection.” Doesn’t that mean there will be second resurrection?
- Is it a sin to skip church on Sunday to do something else?
- Am I correct in saying that a follower of Christ who commits suicide, will still end up in heaven? Is this the unforgivable sin?
- Will we recognize our loved ones in heaven?