Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- If I don’t feel like I am saved, can you give me some advice? What about people who are on fire for God and then backslide?
- Is Yeshua the proper name of Jesus?
- In Exodus 33:23 God tells Moses that he cannot see His face, but and in another passage it says God spoke to Moses face to face. How do you reconcile this?
- Can you address a church that is being run like a business with regard to tithing?
- What are your thoughts on taking a relative stance on secondary doctrines?
- Does 1 John 4:7-17 teach that leaving a church demonstrates you don’t love others and therefore you don’t love God?
- Does Matthew 27:25 support the holocaust?
- Can you tell me how to share Christ with Muslims?