Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Can you address hermaphrodites and gender reassignment?
- What did Jesus mean in Luke 9:62 when He said, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.”?
- Why do we worship on Sunday rather than Saturday, the Sabbath?
- Could you elaborate on your view of baptism?
- I am a believer and I have a passion for Christ, but I’m struggling with pornography. Can you help me?
- Is it okay for Christians to drink alcohol?
- When Jesus changed the water into wine, was it really wine?
- How do you explain Luke 6:38 in light of the prosperity gospel? Many preachers use this text to teach their give to get theology.