Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Can you expound on Revelation 6:13 and the stars falling from heaven? What is your interpretation of this?
- Can you clarify your view of souls after death with regard to the rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16?
- Can we discuss the difference between spiritual and physical material? I believe the universe wasn’t created out of nothing, but was created from “God material”.
- My son-in-law is a physics professor who believes that God used evolution to create the world. How should I respond to this?
- What is the significance of God numbering the hairs on our head?
- My brother-in-law thinks the Bible contains errors. How can I prove the infallibility of Scripture?