Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- How should I interpret Ezekiel 40-48? Which temple is he talking about?
- Does Hebrews 10:26, as well as chapter 6, teach that we can lose our salvation if we continue to sin after we have received a knowledge of the truth?
- Why do smart people like Mitt Romney, Donny Osmond, and Orrin Hatch buy into Mormonism when there is so much evidence against it?
- 1 John 4:7-8 says that God is love. So when atheists and unbelievers say they love someone, do they really love that person?
- How do I answer a Buddhist who asks, “Where is the kingdom of God, and have you found it?” according to Matthew 6:33? How do I respond to some of his Buddhist beliefs?
- When we petition God in prayer, how do we know our motives are not selfish?