Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- How do I explain to a Seventh Day Adventist that we are no longer required to observe the Sabbath on a particular day?
- If God doesn’t hold the sons responsible for the sins of their fathers according to Ezekiel 18, why did David’s child die for his sin with Bathsheba?
- How should Christians interact with government?
- What should our stance be on laws prohibiting gay marriage?
- How could the destruction of the temple in 70 AD be a fulfillment of Jesus’ words, if the Wailing Wall is still standing? Didn’t Jesus say that not one stone will be left upon another?
- What is the significance of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and what influence did they have on historical scholarship?
- What happens to adults who die before they have committed their lives to Christ?
- If I would have died during a time in my life when I wasn’t really following Christ, would I have gone to hell?