Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- If the penalty for sin is eternal, how could Jesus pay for our sins since His death was not eternal?
- I know many people prayed for President Obama’s removal from office. Since this prayer was unanswered, does this mean that James 5:16 failed?
- I am reading Romans 7. Why do we still continue to sin?
- What are the biblical grounds for divorce and remarriage?
- Why did God create the devil?
- Can you clarify your comments about the “West Wing” with regard to the Bible being antiquated?
- How can we positively influence the culture without being offensive?