Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- In Matthew 22, what did Jesus mean when he said, “many are called buy few are chosen”?
- What happens to those who have never heard the gospel?
- How do I respond to people who call themselves Christians but continue to live a homosexual lifestyle?
- I am struggling with spiritual growth so someone recommended Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. What are your thoughts on this book?
- How would you answer Bill Maher’s contention that the Bible was copied from the Egyptian book of the dead?
- How do you argue for the existence of God by appealing to an objective moral standard?
- I’ve heard you talk about just wars. Do you consider the Crusades just wars?
- What do you think is the main reason that people join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints? I was raised Lutheran, but I joined the Mormon Church. Did I make the right choice?
- How can I be assured that I haven’t blasphemed the Holy Spirit? How can I grow in my faith and overcome fear so that I can be a blessing and do the will of God?