Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank opens by discussing The State and Revolution by Vladimir Lenin. G. K. Chesterton once said that communism eliminates the pickpocket by eliminating the pocket. In 10 Books That Screwed Up the World, Benjamin Wiker expands on that comment by stating, “That was far too generous. In Lenin’s view, the man who owns the pants must be shot for having pockets, the pickpocket must be made the executioner, and all those watching the spectacle must be forced to make pocketless pants or else they too will be shot.”
Questions and Answers:
- What about mudskippers and lungfish? I’ve heard from a lot of atheists who claim these prove evolution.
- Your response to a woman yesterday, to pay her debts then tithe, does not correspond to my understanding of tithing. Your thoughts?
- How do I explain to someone that “accepting Jesus,” though not written that way in Scripture, is the proper way of salvation, not baptism?
- Does it matter how you make your public declaration for Christ? What about modes of baptism?
- Why is Jesus coming back again since we are with Him in Heaven when we die?
- What do you think of people who have been cremated?
- My wife is a good Christian, but she has trouble believing that Jesus Christ is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. Will this hinder her salvation and prevent her from being saved?