Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recounts an Associated Press article concerning two female suicide bombers in Nigeria. What we are dealing with is a clash of civilizations. Islam is a religion of intolerance and war; a religion of jihad, and its laws are repressive. Under sharia, the treatment of women is barbaric, including stoning and flogging. While Islam claims respect for women, the laws of sharia do not support that claim. Only the truth of the gospel can change this kind of tragedy.
Questions and Answers:
- After the second coming of Christ, will it be possible for someone to be kicked out of heaven like Satan was?
- Can you address the age of the earth? Is it necessary to argue against carbon dating?
- I went to a church that taught one must tarry at the altar to receive the Holy Spirit; what do you think about this?
- Is water a good analogy for God’s omnipresence?
- Do you think God used evolution as the means of creating life?
- Does the idea of a day being like a thousand years to the Lord, apply to the age of the earth?
- Can you summarize your interpretation of the book of Revelation, specifically the Millennial reign?