Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank underscores the fact that Christianity is distinct and unique from all the other religions of the world. Christianity is rooted in history and evidence. With the historical reality of the resurrection, Christ vindicated His claim to divinity.
Questions and Answers:
- I want to praise God for delivering me from the Jehovah’s Witnesses. Could you explain your understanding of communion—the real presence of Christ?
- In Proverbs, Solomon describes wisdom in various ways. Why would he call wisdom vanity in Ecclesiastes?
- Does the Bible speak specifically about self-defense?
- The Shepherd’s Chapel says that Cain and Abel were twins with different fathers. Can you address this?
- Where does chapter 9 of Revelation fit in with Gog and Magog, and Armageddon?
- Can Hank, or someone there give me information on Rob Bell?
- Do you still hold some of the critical beliefs you held about Timothy Ware’s book?