Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses CRI resources for July, Darwin’s House of Cards, by Tom Bethell, and Dr. Michael Behe’s DVD, Revolutionary.
Questions and Answers:
- How have you determined that angels have free-will from the Bible?
- How much credibility do you give to the book of Enoch? Is the story-line in Enoch false?
- Have you read the book Searching for Adam by Terry Mortenson? His viewpoint is that Genesis should be read literally, resulting in a young Earth. What is your viewpoint on creation?
- Since we have children born with various maladies and handicaps, why can’t we just look at transgender issues on the same way?
- What do you think of the Shepherd’s Chapel?
- Is it possible for a person to fall away from Christ and yet still be saved?
- Why isn’t transgenderism treated as a psychological disorder, as other disorders, such as schizophrenia?
- Is it possible for angels to have sex with humans, or is this mythology?