Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on living the Christian life in light of eternity. We all live in that tiny dash between the date of our birth and the date of our death. Whether you are young or old, rich or poor, male or female, you light the sky for a brief moment and then enter eternity. What we do now will have direct consequences for all eternity. While the culture seeks to focus your gaze on greatness, Christianity focuses on grace and holiness. It is amazing to think that Christians are mediators of God’s kingdom; we are being honed as stewards of a restored Garden.
Questions and Answers:
- My sister and I were saved at the same time, but now she’s rejected Christianity. In light of the doctrine of predestination, is she lost or will she come back?
- Is there a difference between the soul and the spirit?
- Do you think it is right to allow Muslims to bring their destructive religion into this country?
- In your study do you find any Scriptural basis for or against the rapture of believers?
- What does the Bible say about remarriage? Am I permitted to separate and never get married again?
- I was talking with a Roman Catholic friend who said the elements of Communion are the actual body and blood of Christ; can you help me explain this?
- What is the biblical model for giving? Should I give a tenth of my gross or net income?
- How should I reconcile the Bible saying God will visit the sins of the fathers on the third and fourth generation with the idea of generational curses, and my own sin?