Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank refutes Joyce Meyer’s teaching on healing. Meyer claims that it is illegal for Satan to put sickness on us and therefore, we must stand against it. She says we must resist even the symptoms of sickness because we are healed by the stripes of Jesus. A look at the context of the oft-quoted Isaiah chapter 53, however, makes clear that the suffering of Christ was for our salvation; our spiritual healing. Further, Matthew sees Isaiah 53:4 as fulfilled in Jesus’ earthly ministry. Healing may be provided for in the atonement, but is not necessarily guaranteed.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you expound on the article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL concerning Christian hip-hop?
- What does the Bible say about dinosaurs?
- If I am against allowing Syrian refugees into the United States, am I violating Christ’s command to love my neighbor?
- How can I refute the Jehovah’s Witnesses strange view of Christ’s atonement on the cross?
- Can you explain fasting and its purpose?
- Can you explain the Trinity? Is the deity of the Father and the Son separate?
- What is your opinion on the book, The Doctrine of the Trinity by Anthony Buzzard?