Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on Martin Luther King Jr. History tells us that one man can make a difference. In 1934, Michael King changed his name to Martin Luther King in honor of the German Reformer, Martin Luther who changed the course history. His son, Martin Luther King Jr., was a reformer of a different sort; he stood at the forefront of the civil rights movement. He believed that the consistent application of Christian principles would lead to emancipation as opposed to slavery, and appealed to Christian brotherhood to bring about racial justice.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on John MacArthur’s view of tongues and the rapture?
- Do the dietary laws in Leviticus chapter 11 still apply today?
- Will children be born during the Millennium? Will there still be sin?
- What is the “veil” you refer to when talking about the second coming of Christ?
- What is the leviathan mentioned in the Bible?
- I attend a church that believes in the pretribulation rapture, but my wife and I do not; is this something we should just keep quiet about?
- Is birth control biblical?
- Is 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 written to believers only, or is this for non-believers also?
- Is Hell eternal punishment, or will there be a limited duration based upon sin?