Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on an article by Jeff Jacoby in the Boston Globe titled, “Why are Climate-Change Models so Flawed? Because Climate Science is so Incomplete.” When asked about human impact on the climate, Scott Pruitt, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency said we don’t know if CO2 is the primary control knob for climate change. There’s a tremendous amount of disagreement about the degree of impact so the science is far from settled. Despite what we are being told, we must all learn discernment skills.
Questions and Answers:
- My wife and I are wedding photographers and we’re not sure if we should photograph gay weddings. Do you have any input?
- Why did one third of the angels rebel against God?
- Can you explain the kingdom suffering violence in Matthew 11:12?
- What are your thoughts on who the 144,000 are?
- Can you give me some insight on speaking in tongues?
- Why did God create people knowing most of them would end up in hell? Can you help me have assurance of my salvation?