Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes author and publisher Jack Countryman to discuss The Complete Bible Answer Book Collector’s Edition Revised and Updated. Hank and Jack address this volume’s new entries, acronyms, and overall redesign, as well as the need for the vital answers and biblical principles it provides.
Questions and Answers:
- Since Jesus is God, why is He called the Son of God?
- What are your thoughts on birth control? Is this not God’s design? Could you comment on the Roman Catholic view of the Eucharist?
- Why does Exodus 34:7 say that God will punish children for the sins of their fathers?
- Was sending Jesus God’s plan “B” since Adam fell? Couldn’t God have stopped Adam from sinning?
- I spoke with a Mormon who was trying to prove that the Bible contradicts itself by citing Deuteronomy 4:2 and Revelation 22:18-19. How would you answer this?