Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses an article in USA Today titled “European Welfare Benefits Help Fund ISIS Fighters.” Islamic extremists are bilking European nations by using money from unemployment funds, disability pensions and housing allowances to wage war in Iraq and Syria. Countries like Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, France, and Britain have paid thousands of dollars to terrorists through their welfare systems. The EU countries are in trouble; they are experiencing migration without assimilation.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it possible that I could be reading the wrong version of the Bible?
- Can you explain Genesis 6:4?
- If someone who once professed faith in Christ has backslidden, have they lost their salvation?
- My mom professes to be a Christian, but isn’t involved in the lives of her grandchildren’s and she doesn’t go to church. How can I deal with her?
- If the Holy Spirit was already present in the Old Testament, why did Jesus say He would send the Holy Spirit in the New Testament?
- What is happening to those in Hades?
- My husband is struggling with the age of the earth; what are your thoughts on this? Is the first chapter of Genesis supposed to be taken literally?