Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recounts his recent travels to Israel and China and the impact supporters of CRI are having on the lives of people around the world. He met with a believer in China who had been arrested four times for a total of twenty-six years. And standing by a wall in the West Bank, he recalled the story of Pulitzer Prize winning journalist, Peter Arnett, and an Israeli settler who tried to save the life of a Palestinian girl.
Questions and Answers:
- Is confession of sins to others a requirement for salvation
- Is the Roman Catholic teaching on invincible ignorance biblical?
- Are pictures of Jesus idolatrous?
- How do we as Christians defend against the charge that violence in the Old Testament is the same as the violence we see in Islam?
- Was the Palestinian you mentioned earlier a Christian?
- What are your arguments for or against a pre-tribulation rapture?