Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses breaking news regarding the global Islamic terrorism in Sweden. Four people were killed, and fifteen or more were injured. While the incident is small in terms of numbers, the ramifications are tremendously large for the entire world. Islam is the only religion in the world that mandates violence against unbelievers. There may be millions of peace-loving Muslims, but Islam is anything but peaceful.
Questions and Answers:
- My son goes to a Jesuit high school and is being taught that baptism is necessary for salvation. I teach him the bible at home, but he seems disinterested. How do I get my son to be more involved in these discussions?
- Why is our loving God so violent?
- My 30-year-old son has stage-4 colon cancer. I know God is good, but why does my son continue to get worse, in spite of prayer for him?
- A skeptic is questioning the date of the Triumphal Entry. According to him, there would not have been enough palm fronds available. What are your thoughts on this?
- Can you point me in the direction of the evidence that the Old Testament writers were led by the Holy Spirit just as the New Testament writers were?
- How do you answer those who are offended by the violence recorded in 2 Kings 2:23-25?
- Sins are not all the same, are they?
- How was the bible put together in the form it is?
- I am having a difficulty with the concept that Jesus is God. What are your thoughts on this?