Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank compares the commonality between C.S. Lewis’ audience in the 1940s and us today. Similar to the threat facing his generation, today we are faced with terrorist attacks that jolt our sensibilities, as well as attacks against our faith from the media and academia. Lewis’ book, Mere Christianity distills the essence of the faith with remarkable relevance to our times. In his desire for another world Lewis famously said, “If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.”
Questions and Answers:
- Is Mark 9:47 to be taken literally?
- Since God knows everything, why does He send angels to find out what was happening in the book of Genesis?
- I have some Christian friends who gamble; what is your take on this?
- My sister is a Jehovah’s Witness; how do I prove the deity of Christ from Scripture and convince her that she must believe that Jesus is God?
- I found online that you were a preterist; have you changed your perspective?
- Can someone be a genuine follower of Christ and smoke marijuana?
- What did Jesus have to say about alcohol?
- Is belief in the deity of Christ essential for salvation?