Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on some of the accusations and blasphemies hurled at God by sceptics such as Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins. One such accusation is that the Bible promotes slavery. Hank demonstrates this claim to be false.
Questions and Answers:
- How do we reconcile the difficulties we face with the promises made in the Bible such as Jeremiah 29:11? Some people think suffering is the result of disobedience and if they do everything God requires, it will cease. Is this incorrect?
- How can I overcome the guilt of not being a good Christian? And what teachers should I be listening to? What is my purpose?
- My pastor said that according to Acts chapter 5 and the story of Ananias and Sapphira, that Christians can be Satan-filled. Is this true?
- I met someone who said we aren’t born sinners, but I believe we are. Did our sin nature come from Adam?
- How long ago was Adam created? Are the different races a result of micro-evolution?
- What is your opinion of the Apostolic Pentecostal practice of baptizing in the name of Jesus only?