Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on St. Valentine’s Day. Although there were multiple martyrs named Valentine and some mystery surrounding the origin of this holiday, we do know that in contrast to the pagan Roman festival of Lupercalia, the Christian church set up a rival celebration in honor of the presbyter Valentinus who was martyred for his faith. By living a life emulating the love of Christ, St. Valentine demonstrated that genuine love is far more lasting than flowers and cards. Love is not a fleeting feeling, but is ultimately rooted in commitment.
Questions and Answers:
- As Christians, should we support Israel as a state? Is there an ethnic promise for future Israel?
- My mother wants to be euthanized; do you have any advice?
- What are your thoughts on Charles Stanley and Les Feldick?
- Is open theism orthodox? Is this an issue we should divide over?
- My daughter married a Jewish man; how can I model Christian behavior and still tell my granddaughter to honor her mother?
- Did God know Adam and Eve would sin? If so, how does this fit together with the concept of free will?
- In Isaiah 55, is Jesus Christ the fulfillment of the promises made to David?
- Will the blood of the Lamb and the name of Jesus Christ no longer have power for those who are left behind after the rapture?