Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank states that he “loves the issue of origins.” Hank reminds his listeners that CRI has two excellent resources this month on the subject of Charles Darwin and Evolution. The book, Darwin’s House of Cards, and the DVD, Revolutionary are available for your gift to CRI.
Questions and Answers:
- How can I find common ground to discuss the errors of The Shack with believers and unbelievers?
- Is Lester Sumrall someone that is OK to listen to, or should I avoid him?
- How can a church say it’s ok for gays to marry, or to ordain practicing homosexuals? Am I approving this if I remain a member of my church?
- We are told to “go and sin no more.” Is that actually possible?
- I am divorced because my wife left me. Now I am dating a woman who is a widow. Am I committing adultery?
- Have you heard of The World Race, a ministry of Adventures in Missions?