Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on an article in The Charlotte Observer concerning an Islamic imam’s opinion of the terrorist attack in Brussels. According to Imam John Ederer, what ISIS did was wicked, barbaric, and the complete antithesis of Islam. The problem with this, however, is that jihadists point to Islamic texts to justify their violence. No mention is made of Muslim clerics who are involved in jihad and exhort Muslims from the pulpit to engage in acts of violence. If Muslims really fear backlash, then they must be willing to reform their teachings.
Questions and Answers:
- Isn’t Revelation 1:19 referring to a future Great Tribulation?
- How does the pagan celebration of Easter tie into Christ rising from the dead?
- Does Ephesians 4:8-10 suggest that Jesus went to Sheol?
- Do you think God uses people that are so in love with Him by giving them diseases like cancer to bring about the salvation of lost loved ones?
- Is the analogy of an egg a good way to explain the Trinity?
- Are all of these near death experiences we hear about biblical?