On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Is the prophecy in Daniel chapter 9 referring only to Antiochus IV, or is it about Jesus as well?
- Since Jesus atoned for our sins, what judgment will Christians face when we stand before Him?
- Why aren’t there twelve gospels instead of only four?
- I am a truck driver and rarely get to attend church. Is it biblical to tithe to CRI instead of our home church?
- Is it okay for Christians to be involved in body building? Is this vanity?
- What are your thoughts on those who were born to fulfill God’s purposes, like Judas? Was Judas predestined to betray Christ or could he have chosen differently?
- In light of Luke chapter 8 and the demons that entered into the pigs, is it necessary for a demon to possess a body?