On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- How can I prove that the five hundred witnesses mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15:6 is historical fact?
- Can you share your thoughts on Ellen G. White and how to respond to her writings?
- Will our pets be in heaven?
- Are the beatitudes specifically for Jesus’ disciples, and how should we understand this today?
- Is Old Testament theology different from New Testament theology?
- Is there only one unforgivable sin?
- Are human beings capable righteous anger without sin?
- I have some tattoos that display my faith; what is your opinion on this?