On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you help me understand Jesus’ reference to Psalm 82 in John chapter 10? Have you heard the argument claiming that since Jews worshipped multiple gods in the Old Testament, Christianity is a farce and there isn’t one true God?
- An atheist asked me: why pray? If prayer changes God’s mind, He is not sovereign, and if it doesn’t change God’s mind, He is superfluous. How should I respond? What is keeping the world from knowing the truth?
- It seems that Christians are being shamed or silenced when they speak out about Islam; do you have any advice on how to speak reasonably about Islam?
- Will the Antichrist be Jewish?
- What are your thoughts on Ray Boltz and his song, I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb? Is it appropriate to listen to his music now?
- What happens to our spirit when we die?