Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reads a testimony from a new listener named Jim who shared how the Bible Answer Man has changed his life. Since listening to the broadcast, he has been able to delve deeper into his study and understanding of Scripture.
Questions and Answers:
- How do we know Psalm 110 is referring to the Messiah?
- How should I respond to a Mormon who claims that the church is apostate and Joseph was sent to restore it?
- Can women be deacons, or is that office only for men?
- How do we explain when the dinosaurs existed? Are there different earth ages?
- Could you explain 1 Corinthians chapter 11 and the discourse about women cutting their hair and men letting their hair grow long?
- Can you explain predestination?
- What are your thoughts on Ernest Angley?
- Are tattoos acceptable?
- Did dinosaurs coexist with humans?
- Have you heard of R.G. Stair?