On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Do the firstborn children in the Bible represent the natural man and the second represent the spiritual man such as Cain and Able, Jacob and Esau?
- I heard you talking about Joyce Meyer, but what do Joel Osteen and Benny Hinn teach in terms of the prosperity gospel?
- I am questioning my salvation because of Matthew 7:21-23. How can I know that I am a true Christian?
- What is the relationship between the signs and the unclean spirit in Matthew 12:38-45?
- What role did Constantine play in the canon of Scripture and Sunday worship?
- Even though Christians are sinners, aren’t we still considered saints?
- I am an eighty-two year old widow and my children are in serious trouble with drugs; should I keep them in my will or give it to my grandchildren?
- If someone has an abortion and they repent, will they see that child in heaven? What if the child isn’t baptized?