Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recommends reading Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis as a great way to open the year. Lewis’ work explains complex issues in a profound way and is packed with insights and his own self-revelations. Lewis describes his sudden belief in Jesus’ divinity in this way: “It was more like when a man, after a long sleep, still lying motionless in bed, becomes aware that he is now awake.”
Questions and Answers:
- I grew up a Roman Catholic and now I’m struggling with understanding salvation by grace alone. What about those who do not have the opportunity to hear the gospel?
- Is the Nicene Creed’s teaching on the Trinity valid?
- I am Catholic and my fiancée is an atheist and doesn’t want to get married in a church. How do I answer her objections to the Bible?
- How can I help college students believe that the Bible is true and relevant today?
- Isn’t your teaching on Scriptural Synergy a man-made doctrine since men put the Bible together?
- What are your thoughts on C.S. Lewis’ view of evolution?