Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank highlights a few articles in the current edition of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL including an article titled, “The Unending Bending of Gender.” According to the article, 1.4 million Americans now identify as transgender. And while Facebook offers over 70 gender categories, Paul Mchugh, Professor of Psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine says that almost 80% of prepubescent children who struggle with their gender grow out of it if left alone. Therefore, these medical interventions come very close to child abuse. Instead, what is needed is wise parenting. Despite icons like the NBA, common sense tells us that biology determines gender and biological males should not be showering or using the same bathroom as females.
Questions and Answers:
- Are Oneness Pentecostals so far from orthodoxy that it is dangerous to have any fellowship with them?
- Is it true that God only gives us the amount of money He can trust us with?
- Are RFID chips the mark of the beast?
- If Jesus was in the tomb for three days and three nights, wouldn’t that mean He died on a Wednesday?
- Since Roman Catholics have extra books in their Bible, do Protestants consider them to be heretical?
- Who is the identity of the naked youth in Mark chapter 14?
- How can I know whether or not the Devil is working or if I did something myself?
- My family members are converting from Christianity to other religions because they believe the Bible promotes inhumane behavior. How can I refute this claim?