Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on an article by Stephen Prothero in USA Today titled, WWJD? Maybe vote for Bernie. Despite Sanders confession that he is “not particularly religious,” Prothero claims that he cannot shake the sneaking suspicion that Sanders is the most Christian candidate in the race. In the article, Prothero said Jesus didn’t talk about abortion or condemn same-sex sexuality. He focused more on justice for all than on salvation for some in the afterlife. This is yet another reason why Christians need discernment.
Questions and Answers:
- Is salvation a process of justification and sanctification? Once we are saved, are we eternally secure?
- I am a pro-life Democrat and I’m thinking about voting for Bernie Sanders. Can I explain why?
- Since Jesus knew He would raise Lazarus from the dead, why did He weep?
- What does the Bible say about mediums?
- I have a friend who is dating a guy that plays a card game called Magic: The Gathering. Is there something I can show her from the Bible that this is related to witchcraft?
- Can you explain the Millennium in Revelation chapter 20 and the binding of Satan? When is this going to take place; is it before the Tribulation or after?