Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares a USA Today article about members of the Church of Almighty God cult in China who murdered a woman for not giving them her phone number. In light of this tragedy, Hank, illustrates the difference between a sociological cult and a theological cult.
Questions and Answers:
- Is Jesus God or is Jesus different from the Father? In Genesis when God said let Us make man in Our image, what does that mean?
- Is it okay for a Christian musician to play secular music like blues, jazz, and rock and roll?
- What is your opinion of Greg Laurie; does he fall into the category of Osteenification?
- In Matthew 12:1-8, what was the point of Jesus using David as an example? Wouldn’t the Pharisees have considered what David did to be sinful?
- How should we understand Jesus saying He had not come to abolish the law and the prophets, but fulfill them, and Paul saying that Jesus was the end of the law and the prophets?
- Is the Roman Catholic Church the harlot mentioned in the book of Revelation?