On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- I was wondering about the Masonic Lodge and other secret organizations.
- Why didn’t God have regard for Cain’s offering? Since my prayers are not going to change God’s mind, what is the point of prayer?
- Paul said that Abraham believed God and it was counted to him as righteousness, but if you look at his life you see a lot of sin; so how is he considered righteous?
- Does Satan have access to heaven today?
- Are you familiar with the Reconciling Ministries Network that is associated with the United Methodist Church?
- Can pastors who are divorced still serve in the church?
- I was talking with a Roman Catholic friend who said the elements of Communion are the actual body and blood of Christ; can you help me explain this?
- What is the biblical model for giving? Should I give a tenth of my gross or net income? How should I reconcile the Bible saying God will visit the sins of the fathers on the third and fourth generation with the idea of generational curses, and my own sin?