Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the consequences of believing in naturalistic evolution. With the so-called “death of God” in the nineteenth century and the rise of human autonomy, truth has been sacrificed on the altar of subjectivism. So with ethics and morals being relegated to mere preference, the unthinkable atrocities of Planned Parenthood have become a reality. The cure for the cultural collapse of our nation is for Christians to be ambassadors for Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- Since the political system is so corrupt, what do you think about not voting? If we vote for a candidate we don’t fully agree with are we partaking in their wickedness?
- I have a friend that claims to communicate with the dead; doesn’t the Bible forbid this?
- Could you help clear up my confusion on Matthew 24:29 being written to those in the first century? How can I help friends who are caught up in the message of Jonathan Cahn?
- What are your thoughts on pastors who haven’t gone to seminary? Should pastors be ordained?
- I am a former lesbian, but some of the ministers I grew up under are now changing their views on homosexuality. Do they just ignore the clear teaching of Scripture?
- Can you explain Jesus’ use of the word baptism in Luke 11:49?