Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank endorses J. Warner Wallace’s book, Forensic Faith, the CRI special resource for May. Hank posted a health update to the Bible Answer Man Facebook page today. Hank has been diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma, a rare cancer.
Questions and Answers:
- What comes first—baptism or salvation?
- I just wanted to say concerning your health issue, if the Lord takes you to it, He’ll take you through it.
- Would you discuss the Mary issue?
- I am reading your book Afterlife. When Jesus was crucified, did He die spiritually? Was He separated from the Father?
- Do you have a response to Dr. James White’s criticism of you?
- What are some of the best ways to preach to and teach young people as they grow?
- Why did God honor men in the Bible when they had more than one wife? Would He do that today?