Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reminds his listening audience about his new podcast, Hank Unplugged. Hank shared a number of topics he discussed with Benjamin Wiker on the podcast. Hank also had a new blood draw today, and all his numbers looked very good. Hank appreciates the support and prayers of God’s people. Hank also read two testimonials, one from a Roman Catholic, and the other from a Reformed Presbyterian pastor.
Questions and Answers:
- Do the passages 1 John 3:4 and Matthew 5:17 teach that we must still observe the Law?
- Is it Biblical to go up to the courts of Heaven and talk with beings there?
- Is having a “positive attitude” the same as “positive confession?”
- A friend recently accused me of being a theological fatalist. What is your take on the issue of God’s sovereignty?
- In Acts 8, Philip preached and did miracles in Samaria, and many people were saved. Why didn’t they receive the Holy Spirit until Peter and John came to them?
- When Jesus says, “I never knew you” about people in Matthew 7:22, was He speaking of unbelievers?