Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank talks about his trip to Washington, D. C. where he was the keynote speaker at the 3rd International Conference on Religious Freedom. The conference brought leaders together to discuss the following topic: “The Persecution of Christians in the Holy Lands and Middle East: Consequences and Solutions.” Hank also touches on near-death experiences and their validity.
Questions and Answers:
- What can you tell me about the people in the Bible who had sexual relations with their servants in order to produce heirs?
- Jeremiah 29:10 talks about the inhabitants of Jerusalem being in exile for 70 years, but it also mentions Babylon. Does this have anything to do with Israel being in the land today, with Jerusalem as its capital?
- Can you explain how angels can be non-corporeal, without a physical body, yet they can appear to humans as they did in the Bible?
- Joyce Meyer teaches that we should think positively. I believe we should think about a positive God. What do you think about that? Also, could you give me a synopsis of your spiritual travels, and your conversion to Orthodoxy?