On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- A pastor in our area denies the deity of Jesus, the Trinity, and the virgin birth, but he hasn’t publically taught this. Is he still a false teacher?
- I have been attending a United Methodist church for many years, but our new pastor has liberal ideas and I wanted your comments on the matter.
- Who are the restrainer and the man of lawlessness in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2?
- Can you explain the seemingly contradictory accounts of the thieves who were crucified with Jesus?
- Is the flood account in Genesis depicting a global or local flood?
- I saw an interview with Billy Graham and Robert Schuller where Graham spoke of inclusivism. Can you comment on this?
- Can you explain the parable of the wheat and the tares and the parable of the mustard seed?
- What are your thoughts on the Alpha Course?
- Can you address the Jehovah’s Witnesses view that Jesus became the Christ at His baptism?