Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reads an encouraging letter from a supporter, Eric, expressing his continued support for Hank and CRI. Eric and his wife Kris adopted a frozen embryo (Snowflake # 94). When their child was born, they named her Alysse. Hank met Alysse in 2015, when she was 9 years old.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you help me understand Paul’s reference to angels in 1 Corinthians 11:10?
- Do you know anything about Pastor David F. Middleton and the Jesus Is Lord church in Peoria, AZ? Also, are David Jeremiah, Michael Youssef, and Charles Stanley people I should listen to?
- Are angels looking over us on our behalf, like a guardian angel?
- I’ve always believed that salvation is like a light switch. Once it’s on, it’s always on forever. In 1 Corinthians 1:18 I understand that the Greek word indicates “being saved” rather than a point in time. Could you help to explain this?
- What would you say are the top three ways to dispute the doctrine of the pre-tribulational Rapture?
- Is it unbiblical for couples who cannot have children to use medical science to have them?
- Is it a problem that there are so many denominations, and how can we decide which ones are good?
- What is your opinion of the Roman Catholic and the Eastern Orthodox churches?