On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- I didn’t agree with your previous comments on divorce. Can’t we say that God is a divorcee since He divorced Israel?
- Where do you stand on the doctrine of man’s free will and God’s sovereignty in saving His elect? Can you explain true saving faith?
- What is the Christian’s responsibility towards racial discrimination?
- Does Scripture address the use of hypnosis?
- I was talking with an atheist and I communicated some of the arguments from Frank Turek’s book, Stealing from God, but I wasn’t able to convince him. Can you give me some tips on how to prove the existence of God?
- I have heard people say that Job spoke negative confessions in Job 3:25, and that’s why all of the hardship befell him. Could you explain this verse?