On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- With respect to the Passover, I have always heard about the angel of death that struck down the firstborn, but where does the Bible speak of the death angel?
- I have been reading Josephus and he mentions some strange events; is he a reliable historian, and how would you interpret these things in light of Matthew chapter 24?
- How is it that Jesus did not know the time of His return?
- In 2 Corinthians 12:7, Paul speaks about a thorn in the flesh. Was this a demonic attack or a physical ailment?
- Can a Christian be possessed by a demon or only influenced from without?
- What does the Bible teach about free will? It seems like we can make choices but in our fallen state, we cannot come to Christ without His assistance.