Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on Vanity Fair’s cover story regarding Bruce Jenner’s transgender surgery. What would have been unthinkable a few decades ago is now praised as brave and courageous. And while the acceptance of transgenderism today is breathtaking, Hank asks whether Jenner is really brave or just delusional. There is a road back from this abyss; it is the narrow road, and we must call others to follow it.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you help me understand Isaiah 9:6 and the idea of Jesus being the Everlasting Father?
- How can we dialogue with others about Bruce Jenner without being accused of judging?
- I have homosexual friends but I don’t discuss my views with them; should I share my beliefs?
- Mormons claim the Book of Mormon is inspired; how do they determine truth? How do they view the Trinity?
- Should a Christian business owner bake cakes for a gay wedding?
- What are the principles of biblical interpretation?