Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the tragedies and sweeping social changes in our world today, including the Ataturk airport attack, homosexual marriage, transgender bathroom bills, and the recent Supreme Court decision on abortion. Just since yesterday, 3000 babies have been slaughtered through the legalized horror of abortion. The only solution for this fallen world is the Christian worldview and believers who take seriously their calling to be ambassadors for Jesus Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- Where does the Bible say we should prepare for doomsday?
- In light of what’s going on in our culture, what do you think will happen to Christianity?
- If Adam and Eve only had two sons, how did they procreate?
- In Matthew 7:22, is Jesus saying these people really have the hubris to claim all these miracles?
- Can you tell me how the Greek word “aion” relates to Sheol and Gehenna?
- What is your opinion of Gene and Melissa Scott’s teaching?
- Is it possible for a Christian to be a homosexual?
- Different denominations have different views on speaking in tongues; what is the correct understanding of this?