Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses human cloning, which he asserts is inextricably woven together with abortion because it involves experimentation on human embryos. Hank further explains that the entire process is the moral equivalent of human experiments carried out by Nazi scientists under Hitler. Thus, Christians should do all that is permissible to prevent human cloning. Cloning also has serious ramifications on the family because it begs the question: who owns the clone?
Questions and Answers:
- How do we respond to the notion that Islam is a religion of peace?
- Can you explain the land promises made to Abraham? Have they been fulfilled?
- Do you think clones have souls?
- I agree with your take on the sons of God in Genesis 6, but could you elaborate on the two angels who met Lot in Sodom? Didn’t they appear as men?
- My friend is a Oneness Pentecostal, how can I explain the Trinity to her?
- Is abortion acceptable in cases where the mother’s life is at risk? When does a person have inalienable rights; before or after the womb?
- Where do we as Christians separate from other religions on common cause issues?
- What does the Bible have to say about sperm and egg donation, as well as surrogate motherhood?